Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Saddle Up!


Here I am in San Antonio, Texas, in the number one beef producing state in the nation. I'm in my red shirt, "National Beef Ambassador red", that is, and sitting on a couch in the lobby of our hotel next to my fellow teammates. We just finished a social media networking training with Amanda Nolz, a 2006 National Beef Ambassador. If you get a chance, check out the team's blogs on www.beefambassador.com. We are here at the 2010 National Cattle Industry Annual Convention and NCBA Trade Show! Yesterday the team and I enjoyed the Masters of Beef Advocacy training and graduation ceremony! There we learned more of how to effectively advocate for the beef industry. Today is filled with meetings and the trade show tonight! Mandy-Jo, Jackson, and I will be working the trade show tonight promoting the National Beef Ambassador Program. I am excited to see what the other leaders in our industry have to offer at the trade show! Then after Friday it's back to Livermore for me and then back to Cal Poly SLO! Until then, I hope you have a wonderful agriculture experience!
Mooochas gracias,
Malorie

0 comments:

Post a Comment