Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air


I remember it like it was yesterday. This photo was taken in Denver, CO last summer when I visited for the first time. I attended the Cattle Industry Summer Conference as a National Beef Ambassador. I absolutely love this photo, because the red in my shirt and the red in the flowers dominate the picture. Red is defined as the color of passion, and this shirt saw a lot of passion in my term as a National Beef Ambassador. Seeing as today is Valentine's Day, I wanted to reflect on the love that I have in my heart. My love is spread out to all of the things in my life, and to my life in general.

Naturally, as February is I Heart Beef Month, I love beef as well! You can show your support by adding an I <3 Beef twibbon to your Facebook page or Twitter account, and don't be afraid to share with people your love for beef!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! What better way to show your sweetheart that you love them with a nice, juicy top sirloin for dinner tonight?

Love, Agriculture
~Malorie

0 comments:

Post a Comment